Monday, May 25, 2009

~To Keep in Touch~




Most of my family lives at least an hour away and Dean's mom who is very active in our family is currently many hours away for work....so this post is mainly for her...:) However I hope you all look and enjoy...........





Bobbie has the most beautiful flowers all year it seems..and I know she is wondering what her yard must look like without her there........






beautiful!! Took these this weekend so she could see that everything is great......




she can feel good about being 18,456 miles away and making that money.... :) jk!





I have no idea what this tree is called but I love the flowers and this picture....think I may frame it for her to hang amoungst the many great others in her home.......





and the of course there is Keith.. he is as normal as ever.....








....Dean and the dogs... :)





her sister is keeping her cats and bless her heart the female kitty is MIA...but she is always that way at home too, so we dont worry too much. But CatDog is as good as new....





Dean and the crazzy dog....and Keith who is the best dirt skateboarder I know....




and of course Luke had his Eagle ceremony and here is a really good pic from that....Mike looks real good, and was very proud......we miss you all and love you ..check back for more updates.....





oh...more gorgeous flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com