Monday, May 25, 2009

More than meets the eye






Today...(Memorial Day ) a friend and I took all the kids to the lake....ahhh stress..kids everywhere jumping and diving and screaming and crying babies....anywho...I will have pics of that as well but first since I am on a Ghost Hunting mission....check out these I took today on the way home.............







This house was awesome and I was too scared to go in....but I did look in.. and it was trashed. I took four pictures through the open door...and they arent good quality, but if you look.......






the pictures go in order,,.1st, 2nd..ect.....see the three orbs...? What in the world? Once again no fancy tricks here......



other pics of the house......


















Pretty crazzy...all this in two days, I contemplated that maybe it was the lense...but they are not in any other pics...huh...makes you wonder...

1 comment:

  1. Loved this house!! That was so awesome & crazy about the orbs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com