Monday, March 16, 2009

This is Life


So, I have thought to myself soo many times in the past few weeks...that I love to write, just have a hard time finding what to write about...? I havent had any significant accomplishments recently to boast about. I guess really surviving every day with these wild kiddies of mine is a feat in itself. I skipped school today and played arond with some new photo editing software that I discovered....love it . Did manage to do a load of dishes..(in the dishwasher)..he he...anyway, I had an exam in my night class and couldnt miss it. So, I went and did well....usually we are free to leave as soon as we are done with the test, tonight my teacher ordered us pizza...yummy! If I hadnt eaten it like 3 times already this week. And usually I do rush home as soon as I finish the test, but today I just hung out a while I was in no huge hurry to get back to the chaos I call family. I returned home from school, walked through the dining room, and put my books on the table. I took two more steps and felt something under my foot......I looked down and saw this!! You decide....evidence from a crime scene...? Or GI Joe's missing assault weapon. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!! :) HOpe you're having fun figuring all those actions out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Girl, that looks like a crime scene. Break out that investigative tool box and research it, lol. Kobe and Korey tried to "cut" me with their "fake" sword. It was hilarious.. anyways, I hate my job. I have to mail out your invitation. Ahh.. or I may drop it off.. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com