Friday, June 19, 2009

A Sneak Peek



By no means is this all of the pics from our trip, but I feel so dang obligated to post a few . I have been so busy ...gosh Ill be glad when this quarter is over..(I say that repeatedly in this blog)


And Im not so proud to say.....sigh.....that I will most likely {NOT} have a 4.0 this go around....its terrible. Ive had 4 quarters thus far with only A's


Anyhow...her a few pics. Nothing fancy.... :)


Whoo Hoo!!! We thought we were actually close... :)



the sky on the way...we thought for sure after we had loaded (what seemed like everything I freakin own)...into the back of the truck..including the dog.....that it was gonna rain on us the whole way..but it didnt. Isnt it beautiful..?

sky



Keith soon after we arrived....promptly in character :)

character


The first day...after Water Country..we heard a familiar noise echoing through the neighborhood...rushed out and found the ice cream man. Since we are on vacation..it is mandatory to eat and spend everything you can. Right..?



and then there were ...{ 6 }






Megan's daughter Kaelyn..nad her gorgeous eyes..and very big ice cream....

Eyes


Dylan and Sean....



Me on the trampoline......




So many more to come.....We stayed at My long time friend Megan's house. She has 3 kids as well...it was a zoo around there. No sleep for the weary I suppose.

1 comment:

Followers


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com