Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break


I feel a little out of the loop because I am on vacation with amoungst my family,....a large part of my extended family and things are crazzy!! I took some pics yesterday of my sisters and the kids....this morning we had an Easter Egg hunt....we told the kids the bunny came early..he he....I got burnt yesterday and felt kind of cruddy today, but....I found a WHOLE cup of sea glass and stoked about that...Dylan wakes every morning and sits on the balcony and reads.;)







My beautiful sis Amanda......







and Jenny....

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all are havin fun! You shoulda posted the one of Amanda and Jenny up there for motion! LOL :) Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I came across your blog. I had no idea you had kids or were married! Where have I been???? :) I am so glad you are part of the m24 blog! And glad I found you over here too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com